Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

rhodesroach

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:11 pm   

hex rooms

Ok I must be an idiot or somethin cause i noticed there no newer posts of here about zmapper I just got it and wanted to use it and and I play a mud Dartmud that has hexes only they are different from the tutorials and I just can't get the darn things to work. I am not a real computer savey person and I am not sure what to do I love zmud and just wanted to be able to use the zmapper so can anyone help me out a bit and tell me what the heck to do?
Thanks,
Rhodesroach
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:35 pm   

Have you read through the tutorial on hex maps. Select zMapper from the Products menu at the top, and then click on the Tutorials link. zMapper has some quirks and can be a fit frustrating at times, but it still mostly works.

Keep in mind that zMapper itself doesn't know anything about MUDs. It's just an offline map editor. So a lot of mapper discussion happens over in the zMUD forum if it's MUD or zMUD related.

Edited: Oops, sorry, I didn't read your post carefully enough and didn't see that you had already used the tutorial. Not sure what else to suggest then.
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:42 pm   

Perhaps you can describe how your map hexes are different and what you would like to accomplish and one of us may be able to help you with your problem.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:51 am   hexes again

Wied I though I replied and it didn't do it. Ok the hexes I play on are different in instead of being able to go east and west you can't you can however go north and south. So I attempted to set this up that way only the exiting point on the picture is different and it leaves a wierd line when they are connected in the middle of your hexes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: