Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Wyndle
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:18 pm   

Problems with #SLOW and Mapper on Materia Magica

I've looked everywhere I could but could not find a suitable answer to either of these (possibly related) issues.

#slow aborts on the first room every time. If I issue #ok or #step it tries to repeat the initial direction. For example, if my path was .nw8n it would go n, fail and upon any attempt to restart would try to go n and fail again.

As for the mapper, how the heck do I configure it to recognize Materia Magica's room names, room descriptions, and directions correctly? One very annoying issue I've observed is that when I record a path it puts gates in the mapper where there are no doors or gates and will not let me remove them.
Wyndle
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:53 pm   

UPDATE:

I found where to manually set the slow walk confirmation and I used this line to verify successful walking:

Code:

^(-------------------------------------------------)*

Now that I have #slow working I can play with a few more difficult tasks. So for all of you Materia Magica players still having trouble with it, here is a trigger that may help:

Code:

#TRIGGER {^(-------------------------------------------------)*} {#OK}
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: