Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
XonDK
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:00 pm   

Bug?

Found something that I find odd, if you dock the status window on the left side, thus 'compressing the commandline, it goes 'below' your viewable window, you are looking at only the gray top of the commandline it seems unable to handle being smaller then x length?
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:28 pm   

This is a quirk of the underlying docking system being used. If press down ( or I believe slightly resize your window) the problem will be corrected.)
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:07 am   

There remains a number of visual problems in the current version of CMud. Most of these are caused by quirks in the 3rd party components used for the GUI in CMud. In nearly all cases of such remaing bugs Zugg hasn't been able to dig through that code that he didn't write to find the problem. In some cases he fixed problems and infoemed the authors of the components; and in some other instances Zugg was able to fix the problem in such a way that it works for the problem reported, but fails in yet unknown ways.

I would suggest patience in this particular instance, Zugg has driven himself for nearly a year straigtht to get CMud built, and plans to still have many improvments to it in the future years. Right now he is due a small vacation. For what you mention I suspect he is waiting on an update from the author of the component involved, and highly concerned about how the changes made in that component will integrate with his own changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: