chamenas Wizard

Joined: 26 Mar 2008 Posts: 1547
|
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:13 pm
3.21 Database Record values not sticking? |
Is anyone having any sort of issues where the values of their database records are not sticking?
Clearly there's issues posting whole scripts, so I'll spare you, but it would hard to replicate this issue without making a script. Essentially, what happens is, if I close the window and open it again, this script, which is supposed to add things to the database record, will overwrite what was there before and start from that point.
So lets say it adds and the value ends up at 5. I close the window (and the session), open it again and start spamming the command that it counts, I do it 6 times. The value will be 6, not 11.
Now, let's say I close the window (and the session). I open the window and open the settings editor. I look at the database record which should hold 6, and it holds 6. I spam the command 5 times. It's now at 11.
I close the window (and the session). Then open it again and spam the command 5 times and the count is 5.
I could keep going on, but the basic point is, if I don't look at the variable in the settings, it resets. There's nothing in my script that could possibly account for that, so it's not like I accidentally put in something to reset the variable when it disconnects or reopens or anything.
Is anyone else having this problem? |
|