Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account
 

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion
Nayuko
Novice


Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:04 am   

CMUD 2.37 #CALL %roomcol(,red)
 
That command doesn't work. I put it into a trigger, and i didn't see anything changed on my map. I tried ealier to use a var put before the coma:

Code:

#CALL %roomcol(@var,red)


but it didnt't work too. Of course the variable was with a good value.
Reply with quote
Arminas
Wizard


Joined: 11 Jul 2002
Posts: 1265
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:28 am   
 
You need to unlock the map first.
Try
#CALL %maplocked(0)
#CALL %roomcol(,red)
#CALL %maplocked(1)

I used this on my map already in 2.37.
Trouble is I am not at home and don't have my settings with me to be sure this is the way I did it.
So give this a try and let us know if it worked for you.
_________________
Arminas, The Invisible horseman
Windows 7 Pro 32 bit
AMD 64 X2 2.51 Dual Core, 2 GB of Ram
Reply with quote
Nayuko
Novice


Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:14 am   
 
Thanks a lot. It works!

:)
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2009 Zugg Software. Hosted by Wolfpaw.net