Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account
 

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion
Confuzzled
Newbie


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:20 pm   

help turning a trigger on/off from the command line (Aardwolf)
 
Ok I don't know anything about scirpting, the fact that I wrote a trigger and an alias and it works still amazes me. So I need help making this a little more practical.

Basically I have a trigger (triggers on tick) that runs an alias. The alias is wake; list of spells; #wait 15000; sleep bed

This works great, my spells improve while I do my homework without my spamming anyone. here's the problem, when its time to quest
or to join a war, I have to go into triggers and change the trigger from that alias to where

so I guess what i need to know is how can I rewrite this (as easily as possible please, I'm not good at this) so that I can change what triggers on tick from the alias to where from the command line? I tried #edit and the tick line but that doesn't work.

Thanks!
Reply with quote
Fang Xianfu
GURU


Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Posts: 5155
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:31 pm   
 
Couple of ways of doing this. The easiest is to have two triggers. Give one the ID "Study" and the other "Where" or something, and then use the #T+ and #T- commands to enable and disable those triggers.
_________________
Rorso's syntax colouriser.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2009 Zugg Software. Hosted by Wolfpaw.net