Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Elwe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 12:05 pm   

Possible to not show 'Run from...' in routing?

Example:
Arwic (33.6N,56.8E)
Run from (33.6N,56.8E) to (34.9N,54.5E) 2.65km
Abandoned Mines to Holtburg Subway (34.9N,54.5E)
Run from (41.6N,33.7E) to (42.3N,33.6E) 0.95km
Holtburg (42.3N,33.6E)

It's pretty obvious that I should run between the portals to get to my destination. When I copy this to the clipboard, and then tries to paste it into an Note in AC it sometimes is to big - and if those 'Run from...' lines had not shown it sometimes paste in because it takes smaller place.

I don't think the 'Run from...' lines was in the older version.

Is it possible to disable those lines and stil get the correct route (with terrain, etc)?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:45 am   

When I add the terrain routing to zExplorer I'll add this as an option. I don't have any plans to add this option to AC Explorer though.

Elwe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 8:38 pm   

date when you add terrain routing to zExplorer?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:06 pm   

See the New Years letter I just posted on the main www.zuggsoft.com home page for details on the plans for zExplorer this year.

I don't publish specific release dates. The terrain routing will be added *after* support for other games is added this Spring. So, I'm guessing that before summertime you'll see all of the AC Explorer features added to zExplorer, but it really depends upon how long it takes to add support for other games.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: