Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:09 pm   

A Gift for the Holidays!

In response so some of the eLicense issues in upgrading to the new zMUD 6.40, we have decided to give everyone some free gifts:

1) We will be automatically resetting at least one license for every customer for zMUD. This will prevent the Error -17 errors and means that you don't have to Unlicense zMUD before installing the new 6.40 version. This should eliminate the biggest problem that has occured with the new version. This update to the order database should be completed later today.

2) The 30-day Free Trial for zMUD 6.40 has been reset. So, if you have previously tried an older version of zMUD and your trial ran out, if you run zMUD 6.40 you will get a fresh 30-days of free usage.

So, tell your friends to come try the new version of zMUD and get their 30-days of free usage.

Starting tomorrow, if you still get a Code -17 error or have any trouble with your license, email eLicense directly at support@elicense.com. Chiara and I won't be answering much email during the holidays, but the support staff at eLicense will continue to work through the holidays to help you with your license.

Oh yes, I also worked with eLicense this morning on the "Unlicense" problem. If you were getting an Error 501 when trying to Unlicense the new version, that should now be fixed also.

I apologize for all of the confusion...it's hard to reissue 40,000 new keys to software like this. Thanks for your patience and Happy Holidays!

Xymog
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:15 pm   

Thank you, Zugg. Just goes to show that work doesn't stop just because you released a product out into the wild. I'm glad you and eLicense were able to work things out; based on the snafus, sounds like you're one of their larger licensees. Now you and Chiara go take a break for the holidays. That's an order! <g>
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:37 pm   

Actually, we are one of their smaller customers. Just goes to show how good their support really is!

demoneyoungblood
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:57 am   

Now that is something I can handle, great move on that Zugg :).

+------------------+
|Demone YoungBlood|
+------------------+
Dominick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:19 am   

I myself am relativaly new to mudding ( 1 year) and i started on Gmud so imagine my face when i downloaded the trial of Zmud. I am just now getting the hang of tiggers. You have a lot of options for me to figure out. Thanks. It was the best money i ever spent.

Dominick Zircon
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: