Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 9:10 pm   

Before installing the new public version...

To all users installing the new public version, be advised that eLicense will ask you to enter your Order ID to license zMUD again. This will actually consume one of your three available licenses. So, before upgrading, be sure to unlicense your previous copy of zMUD first.

To do this, go to the eLicense Control Panel, dobule-click on Zugg Software, then right click zMUD and select Unlicense. Also, be sure to write down the Order ID before unlicensing which is found in the same context menu by clicking on License Receipt.

Even if you do not loose one of your licenses if this process is not performed before upgrading, these instructions should be followed to be safe.

Kjata
kazofhr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 12:50 am   

Would have been nice to know before the upgrade message box appeared on my screen when I started up zmud today.
Ehrine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:56 pm   

I have the problem that I am already using all 3 licenses and was unaware of this problem before updating. As a result I am not going to be able to lisence zMud properly again on this machine for 72 days... If someone can come up with a clever way to retrieve the lisence I was using, I'm all ears...
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:37 pm   

You should contact eLicense at [url="mailto:support@elicense.com"]support@elicense.com[/url] and they will free up the license for you.

Kjata
Ehrine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 1:58 am   

Will do. Thanks for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: