Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Death
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:29 am   

zMapper not starting up

I just downloaded zMapper 1.15 to see if I would like it enought to purchase it. I get done downloading and install it. I try to run it and it starts to think, but it never loads up. Is it just a bad download or do I need to change something on my computer?

Thanks,
Death
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:30 pm   

Have you run older versions of zMapper, or zMUD on your system before? It's possible the eLicense system is messed up on your computer. Make sure the "RunService" service is running in the background...that's the service that decrypts zMUD and runs it. If you don't ever get any zMapper splash screen then it sounds like the program is not getting decrypted.

You can email eLicense directly at support@elicense.com for more help with this and they have a diagnostic program that can be run to determine the problem on your system.

Death
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:22 am   

I can't remember what version of zMUD I started with, but it was 3 to 4 years ago. I've stayed current with the versions when I can (except beta's). zMUD works perfectly fine, but i'll email them like you said and see if I can get them to help. Thanks for the advice Zugg.

-Death
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: