Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

tony feneron

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 10:10 pm   

Access Violation

Downloaded 1.15 and opened one of my maps. After selecting a few zones then I went to the toolbar I got "Canvas does not allow drawing" error. This was followed by "access violation at address bff6bb07 in module "kernel32.dll" read of address 00a7ef18"
Then finally, before i CTRL-ALT-DEL out was a Runtime error 216 at 00003210

I received these sorts of errors in the previous zmapper, but was hoping that the next version would sort out these violation errors. It may just be a corrupted mapping file - i dont know..
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:49 am   

The "canvas" error is usually a result of running out of system resources on Windows 95/98/ME. Those versions of Windows were limited to 128k bytes of system resources, no matter how much RAM you have installed. So, make sure you do not have any other large programs running. Also, you can monitor your resources using the resource monitor in the Start/Programs/Accessories/SystemTools menu. Windows NT/2000/XP does not have this problem since all of memory can be used for system resources.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: