Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Micromancer
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:14 am   

Autoroller for Dragonswords

I don't even know if the MUD is still up and running. It might be, but it won't matter because this is as easy as it gets. Alter the text as needed to suit your actual prompts. I have the screenshots at an unmaintained old Geocities website of mine, if I wind up hosting it at the ISP I work for, I will update the link. Mean time, check this out:
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/3539/autoroll.htm

You'll be glad you did.

I believe this is for 5.22 through 5.55 however, it is easily followed for versions below 5.22 and 100% compatible as far as I can remember. 6.+ should also take it, but putting it in will be a bit tricky.
Best of luck,
Micromancer

[edit] I just noticed all the links on the top menu bar still work, but the links DONT work from the main page. To read the other tutorials, start at the far left and read them in order, they all cover data from the set of instructions before it. Topics covered: Tracking stats, Tracking XP, Auto-wearing leveling gear, Showing XP stats in your status bar, and sending character stats to another window (to display them there)[/edit]
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:50 am   

Please post the actual script. This forum is intended as a cut-and-paste resource, not a links page.

LightBulb
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » Finished MUD Scripts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: