Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Harrock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:59 pm   

ACXServ on non-game client machine

Zugg - is it possible to run the server engine on a different machine and "point" to the IP address of the gamming machine to read the data? I ask this as I just upgraded my vid card and can not ALT-TAB to the desktop just yet - THUS can not calibrate the server !

Impart me with wisdom please - HoB
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:53 pm   

No, the ACX Server *must* run on the same machine as the game. It needs direct local address to the memory space of the AC client in order to work.

If you can't Alt-tab to the server, just run the server first, click the Calibration and select the Overrride option and enter the calibration values that you can find on this web site (select Products/AC Explorer to get to the AC Explorer main page).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: