Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:36 pm   

AC Explorer Pro 3.33 updated with new map

I have visited the new Tusker island and have updated both the map and the terrain file for AC Explorer Pro.

Simply go to the Download page and download AC Explorer Pro v3.33a. This has the same v3.33 of the AC Explorer EXE file, but has an updated DERETH.BMP and TERRAIN.DAT file that covers the new islands.

Not sure why some people were having problems with this. I simply visited the new islands in the game, set my render radius to 25, explored the island (running like mad from everything). Then I ran AC Explorer and used the Update Map function. Viola, a new map with the new island. At the same time, I used the Update Terrain function to create the new TERRAIN.DAT file so that path finding on the island works.

I've also updated the DERETH.GIF file for people using zExplorer. To download this new map into zExplorer, run the Update Data function in zExplorer.

Sorry it took so long to update these files. I didn't plan on being sick for so long. And I don't think any of us expected Turbine to release so much new content this month. Turbine is the greatest!!

Happy exploring and Tusker killing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: