Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:41 pm   

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT AC2 DATABASE!

As you have probably noticed, all of the coordinates for locations in AC2 are being rounded. It turns out this is a problem in the AC-Atlas2 database code and not in zExplorer. I am working on re-importing the original USER.DAT file from the AC2 Community site to recreate this database. As soon as AC-Atlas has fixed this problem on their end, then I will release an updated version and update the database.

Please read the Release Instructions when the new version is released. You will need to delete your AC2.MDB file in order to get a new version downloaded from the zuggsoft.com site.

Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:50 pm   

Actually, you can delete your AC2.MDB file right now if you want. This will cause the updated database to be downloaded from the Zuggsoft.com server. This will completely replace your database with the original data that had the correct location info.

Just be sure not to use the Publish command yet until the AC Atlas2 site is fixed though. And don't use the Update Datafile command either.

Pax

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:57 pm   

The rounding problem has been fixed, to the best of my knowledge. Please let me know if it still exists.

Pax
http://ac2.clarkzoo.org
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: