Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion
Kragus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:44 pm   

zExplorer beta trial

I started using the trial version of ACExplorer modified for AC2 back a few weeks ago. I d/l'd zExplorer yesterday but my trial period did not reset. Is this intentional? I thought I would get a full 30 day trial since it's a different program and in beta. Thanks.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:13 pm   

Nope, AC Explorer and zExplorer use the same license and registration code. This was done so that people who bought AC Explorer would be able to use zExplorer for free. But because of this, the computer thinks both programs are the same and they share the same 30-day trial.

Also, the 30-day trial is never reset by new versions. Otherwise people would just keep upgrading to new versions and would never buy anything!

Anyway, you still get a full 30-day refund on anything you buy, so you can always just buy it and then get a refund if you don't like it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Home » Forums » zExplorer Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: