Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Marik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:14 am   

Re-Purchase

I've recently purchased a new computer and have downloaded the neweset version of zMUD onto it. I have a registered version of zMUD on my old computer, the problem is that it was registered sometime in early 1999, and I haven't the slightest clue what my registration number was. Am I going to need to buy zMUD again, or is there some way I can recover my registration, possibly from my old computer?
TonDiening
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 7:21 am   

Check out lost registration code.

Possibly on the old computer running v5.x c:zmudzmud.ini file:

quote:

If you are using zMUD v6.x or higher, or zMapper, or AC Explorer (anything using the eLicense system), then your registration code is probably already stored on your computer.
To find your registration code using eLicense, go to your Control Panel and select the eLicense control (NT and Win2K users, select the eLicense control panel from the main My Computer page).
In the eLicense Control panel, click on the "Zugg Software", icon, then Right-click on the icon for your software product (zMUD, zMapper, or AC Explorer) and select "Product Receipt". The "Order-ID" listed in the popup window is your Registration Code.
You can also right-click on the application file (like ZMUD.EXE) and select "Product Receipt" from the "eLicense Control" menu, if you haven't uninstalled the program. But the registration code will still be listed in the eLicense Control Panel, even if it has been uninstalled.

If you are using zMUD v5.5x, your registration code is stored in your ZMUD.INI file.

Ton Diening
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: