Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Barret

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:11 pm   

Editing

For some reason, in the area where I go to edit my triggers, the window where you can type in the command line, prompt, etc. has unattached itself from the window making it into a seperate window. Now every time I go to make a new trigger I have to double-click on it in order to edit it.
Can someone please tell me how to reattach this this window? Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank You
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 6:16 pm   

Easiest method, although I'm not completly sure, would be to delete the settings.dok file in your zMUD directory.

Another way of fixing this is to open the Settings Editor and click on Layout|Reset Windows|Settings Editor

And the third way of fixing it would be for you to manually re-dock the windows how they should be. Make sure that View|Lock Layout is not selected in the Settings Editor window. Next, grab the window for editting a particular setting and drag it over where you want it in the Settings Editor. If you are over a hotspot, it should show the outline of where the window will be docked. You then let go of the window.

Kjata
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: