Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

[_SnArF_]
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 8:09 am   

Not sure if this is a mapper bug, or a zmud bug...

But, it's probably a zmud bug and I'm posting it on the wrong forum. (I would put this on the beta forums, but I don't have access to that.. *sniff*) Anyway, I've got the mapper all set up for my mud, some triggers for when I mess up and head a direction that doesn't exist, etc. When I go into map mode, I have brief off, so I get the room name, desc, and exits, and everything's fine. I turn follow on, brief on (Room name and exits, no description), and try to walk around, and for some reason, the mapper won't follow my movements. I have the option under speedwalk that says "Match description when speedwalking" turned off, so it doesn't check the desc. Maps I've done previously to the new mapper works, everything since the upgrade I have to manually put in #OK... anyone know the reason for this?

---------------
We're going to eat all of your food and steal all of your beer.
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 10:54 am   

Yes, this is a zMUD bug. To get access to the Beta Forum, you just have to fill out the application. You can find the link in the All Forums page. This process is automatic.

Also, this bug has been confirmed and Zugg has it in his bug list. The problem is that zMUD is supposed to create a trigger every time you move with the name of the upcoming room to send #OK, but it isn't creating it.

Kjata
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMapper Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: