Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
nutsnbolts
Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:51 pm   

ZMUD SETTING EDITOR SIZE WINDOW

I don't know what is going on but when I pull up my triggers/alias editor, all I see is the bottom half (the editor) part. Usually it's one window with two subwindows (top and bottom). Top where all the triggers/alias are if you click on the "ALL" button.

However, now, all I have is the bottom editor portion? How do I resize this thing, I can't seem to find anyway to grab and pull down the bottom part.

Sup
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:31 pm   

quote:

I don't know what is going on but when I pull up my triggers/alias editor, all I see is the bottom half (the editor) part. Usually it's one window with two subwindows (top and bottom). Top where all the triggers/alias are if you click on the "ALL" button.

However, now, all I have is the bottom editor portion? How do I resize this thing, I can't seem to find anyway to grab and pull down the bottom part.

Sup

Check out the Reset Windows menu option. If that doesn't work, delete settings.dok (this will require you to redock the windows to wherever).

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:31 pm   

quote:

Sup

Check out the Reset Windows menu option. If that doesn't work, delete settings.dok (this will require you to redock the windows to wherever).

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
nutsnbolts
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:02 am   

Ok, resetting the windows didn't do anything.

I deleted the file and that fixed the problem... Just kinda odd how that occured.

Sup
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: