Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
lvlorph
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 9:49 pm   

Arghhh!

Although this isn't exactly a zmud question, I don't seem to be able to connect to my mud, or to any other mud for that matter. Meanwhile, however, the campus network seems to be operational and I can connect to any internet site... I figured since you guys seem pretty knowledgable w/ regards to technical stuff, you might have some suggestions. One of the network people is coming over tomorrow (to the dorm) to check it out, but I very much doubt that he'll understand that my problem is not that the internet is down or that the connection is nonexistant, but rather that I cannot make any telnet/zmud connections. By the way, I know that the muds I'm trying to connect to ARE up and running since I was able to connect perfectly fine from the computer lab just down the hall. Oh, and I don't know that this information will be of any use, but I tried pinging the muds that I was connecting to (and then some well-known sites, ie: yahoo, etc...) w/ no success. So, what do I do? *grin*
TonDiening
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:01 pm   

There are ways to sneak past or push your
data through a different way through the firewall but
as this is OT, a search of the general
forum should yield ideas.

TonDiening
Beta Upgrading to 6.26
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: