Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
merlinsdad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 3:45 pm   

Help With Logging.

Right i hope you people can help me here. First thing first, i am wanting zmud v6.16 to log everything in colour, and maybe in HTML format to a file of my choice. (I.e. i specifiy the filename). I want ZMud to log the input and output from the game, and for it to keep the colour settings of the text. I can use another client (Clio) that does this but i hate it, because it does not have a nice user interface unlike ZMud. Please could you help me.

Thanks.

Do not always trust the eyes, as they sometimes miss again the mind.
bgunther
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 9:07 am   

quote:
Right i hope you people can help me here. First thing first, i am wanting zmud v6.16 to log everything in colour, and maybe in HTML format to a file of my choice. (I.e. i specifiy the filename). I want ZMud to log the input and output from the game, and for it to keep the colour settings of the text.

As to logging color, what you want to do is go to the menu View::preferences::general. Click on the plus next to general in the list of settings, and select Logging. Then put a check mark in the box for Log Ansi color.

Bob, aka Kayd on SWMud and a few others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: