Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Palomar
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 4:36 pm   

on trigger states:suggestion/howto

My problem is the following: I have a trigger that executes a given script depending on certain circumstances. The best way to implement this is to use a trigger with states where the pattern is always the same but the code varies with the given state. The state of this trigger is to be set by an external alias and/or trigger.

My only problem is the following: i want the trigger to stay in a given state indefinitely - possibly even for the whole mud session. The state is to change ONLY by the external alias/trigger. And i dont know how to that except in some very artificial and error-prone way like putting the trigger to be LoopLines with a param to be some high number.

I have dug through the documentation and haven't found any graceful way to do this. Is there any? and if there isn't the suggestion stays: to be able to put param=infinity (or some similar gadget).
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:19 pm   

Trigger states haven't been implemented yet in the public version of zMUD, so you must be talking about the beta version. This should be in the Beta Forum.

LightBulb
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: