Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Foam
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 4:04 pm   

Buttons and where they can go

Hiya's

I was wondering, since ive got alot of space left at the side of my window where its not taken up by text coming from the mud, is it possible to set a area for buttons that could take advantage of this space? or a floating window that has buttons on it? just pondering the fast shrinking real estate for buttons on the top of my window.... i like buttons :)
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 1:27 am   

quote:

Hiya's

I was wondering, since ive got alot of space left at the side of my window where its not taken up by text coming from the mud, is it possible to set a area for buttons that could take advantage of this space? or a floating window that has buttons on it? just pondering the fast shrinking real estate for buttons on the top of my window.... i like buttons :)

You can't explicitly tag sections of your window as exclusively for use of buttons--ZMud just doesn't work that way.

However, you CAN use any/all 4 panels and put buttons on there. It's up to you to size/position them and it doesn't look like this can be done dynamically--this means any sizing done to the window will force you to reposition the buttons as well.

li'l shmoe of Dragon's Gate MUD
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: