Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Ineedhelp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 6:37 am   

Slightly older zmuds

Hey, i have a question.

I downloaded a new zmud (for its time) and purchased it about a year ago, now its been deleted and i need to re-download it, i can't find it anywhere! Its version 6.14 and i would appreciate if anyone could tell me a place i can get if from. Thank you!
Apollyon
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:02 am   

if you can't find it at zuggsoft.com, i would be willing to bet that someone out there has it, jsut go to google or whatever search engine you can use and type in zmud 6.14, usually that works for me, when i wanted to find an old version of 4.62 to mess around with i just searched for it and eventually found a copy, it may take a while bu ti bet youd be able to find it..
einar
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:30 am   

Just get the newest version, it's easier to get help, and its just plain better. There's no reason to want an old version of zmud.

Master, seventh circle of idling
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 12:28 pm   

Functionality is never removed from newer versions of zMUD, so I don't see any reason to get an older version if not to be able to help someone who has that older version.

Kjata
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2001 1:10 am   

Version 6.14 only lasted about a week. If I remember correctly, it had some significant problems. I'd strongly recommend upgrading to the current Public version, 6.16, instead of trying to find 6.14. It still uses the same license, you won't have to pay twice.
quote:
Upgrades are always FREE, FOREVER!

LightBulb
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: