Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Seb
Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:33 pm   

"SQL Error: index DObj already exists" when converting .MDB map to .DBM map

When opening my map CMUD Pro v3.34 automatically tries to convert my zMUD / CMUD v2 map from .MDB ADO format to .DBM SQLite format. However, it produces the following error:
Quote:
SQL Error: index DObj already exists
CREATE INDEX DObj ON ObjectTbl ([Deleted])

I have also tried using the MapConvert tool I downloaded from here, but it fails with the same error. I have googled it and I can't find anyone else that has reported or solved the same issue. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Seb
Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:30 pm   

Fixed! I will note the issue here in case anyone else has the same problem. I had edited my .MDB file with MS Access so many years ago I'd forgotten, and I had backed up the ObjectTbl (the main Rooms table) and had another copy of some of it too. This was when I was trying to do some kind of bulk update I think. Anyway, I opened the .MDB file in MS Access and deleted the 2 additional tables I had created years ago, compressed the database, closed it, and then I was able to get CMUD Pro v3.34 to convert it OK.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: