Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Apollo11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:41 am   

Auto Login

I setup 2 characters in Cmud and successfully setup the auto loging option. After a couple of weeks using auto login it has stopped working for no known reason. I have tried to edit the session and still, it will not work. Same problem I had with Zmud. Frustrating... who can help???
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:52 am   

I have a similar issue with the default autologin method.
I altered what it creates to this:

#EVENT onConnect {
#SEND %char
#SEND %pass
}
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:49 am   

Ultimately the telent protocol is just sending your login info in plain text so you don't have to worry about obfuscating it.

You can just create some normal triggers for Welcome to fooMud please enter your name:

And then just have it send your character name and password.

To troubleshoot the existing one under the settings you should find a autolog class. Make sure it's still enabled. Also make sure that the triggers that have been created under it are enabled and are triggering on the text thats being sent from the mud. If they changed the login text then the autolog wont fire correctly anymore.

I hope this helps let me know what you find. Oh yeah and on the session look at the details you can set the username and password there in case it got corrupted or some such.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: