Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Betjal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:59 am   

Font problem

Hi there,

I have installed cmud. Unfortunately the font size of the interface and the help text is so small that I have problems in reading it. I filed a ticket, they told me to enlarge the font size in the settings. After I did that the font size inside the MUD is still the same size but now the settings cannot be read clearly because the boxes where the text stands seem not to adjust themselves to the (new) font size. I have uploaded a screenshot to be more detailed:

Thanks in advance for help.

Greetings,
Betjal
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 pm   

For that, you would actually want to edit the windows ease of access for displays.
Up the magnification, to a level, you are comfortable with.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:34 pm   

I am having this exact same issue. Shalimar's solution doesn't seem to apply as far as I understand it b/c this problem is localize to CMUD only, not Windows as a whole. Has anybody had any luck fixing this issue?
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:52 am   

Often time the changes made won't take effect until you restart CMUD, if not windows itself.
Having got a new 4k monitor for Christmas I have been struggling with this issue myself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:03 pm   

Great to see in this content that such problems can be solved now in no time. Earlier you had to wait for ages for the technical team to arrive at your home to fix your computer in case of some failure. And the only address I was using was the postal address and correct zip code. By the way, does anyone know need postal address for any type of registration? I think it is only needed for delivery purposes today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: