Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
russellwduncan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:57 am   

#MARK / #SLOW / #OK / #PATH recording doubles

Ok so what i am trying to do is follow a given path until i find a mob and attack it and then retrace my steps back to where i started...
I have my #OK trigger based off my prompt, I #Mark my starting point, start my #slow walk, it meets #OKs everywhere that the mob is not, when it meets the mob it is sent #path returnpath and #abort to stop my slow walk, upon killing the mob it is triggered to ..returnpath. This whole thing would work seemlessly except when i save the path it writes doubles to everything. so for example if my path was .8s9e8n9w the path it would save is .16s18e16n18w

Any idea what I could be doing wrong here, and how i could remedy this problem? also im using zmud 7.04
megamog75
Enchanter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 pm   

not sure whats going on. you should watch it and see if you can see where it messes up. Maybe a smaller path.
maybe a double trigger somewhere.?

try walking in a straight line about 5 or 6 steps. save path and #sh it to you the try #retrace and see how it goes.

all else fails you could write a math script to always cut it in half, but that's a last resort.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:15 am   

Get rid of the #OK in your prompt trigger. It's what's causing the doubled path.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: