Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zoticus
Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm   

Aetolia moss eating script help

Disclaimer: I know that the way my system does things isn't as efficient as it could be, relying on internal variables instead of gmcp.

THE PROBLEM

Sometimes, when I take a lot of burst damage - so, anywhere endgame - my system sends the command to eat moss through twice, resulting in me going through moss at twice the speed I should.

HERE'S MY CODE

First, my prompt sends my healing check. This is the moss part:

Code:
#if (%ismember( moss, @Auto) and @AbleOutc and !%ismember( moss, @LostBals) and !%ismember( EMoss, @MyFlags) and ((@currenthealth<@mosshealth) or (@currentmana<@mossmana) or %ismember( recklessness, @MyAffs))) {Feat moss}
    }

Assuming that flags as true on the required levels, it sends 'Feat moss' which is just my eat alias, and the plant I want eaten:

Code:
#if (%ismember( %1, goldenseal) and %ismember( stupidity, @MyAffs)) {#2 outc goldenseal;#2 eat goldenseal} {
outc %1;eat %1}

In there, my 'eat' alias is called:

Code:
Featcheck %1
~eat %1
LastCure=%1

It's my 'featcheck' alias that sets lost balances and flags to mark my having attempted to eat something:

Code:
#if (%1 == moss) {
  Fadd MyFlags Emoss
  Fadd LostBals moss
  #T+ EMossCheck
  } {
#if (%ismember( %1, ash|bayberry|bellwort|bloodroot|ginseng|goldenseal|hawthorn|kelp|lobelia|cohosh)) {
    Fadd MyFlags EHerb
    Fadd LostBals herb
    #T+ EHerbCheck
    } {
#if ( %1 == kola) {
      Fadd MyFlags EKola
      #T+ EKolaCheck
      }
    }
  }

SO, HOW CAN I FIX IT?

I've tried most things I can think of. This issue doesn't happen with any other herbs, it doesn't happen with health -sipping- which is coded in essentially the same fashion. It's not a huge issue, but it does become sort of expensive when I go through 800 moss every time I'm bashing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: