Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
atheaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm   

Alarm Issue (Temporary Alarm being created in an inactive folder)

Hi, wondering if someone can help, and tell me what I am doing wrong. I have a temorary alarm being created in one folder, but the temp alarm trigger is being made into another folder that I keep shut off alot.

Pattern: Weaving Magic and Song together, you reinforce the strength of (*)'s

#SA ~[PARTY~] OrgrimBot: Defence Harmony Now On %1
#var defhtarget %1
#alarm "defh1" {+90} {#SA ~[PARTY~] OrgrimBot: Defence Harmony Just Faded from @defhtarget}
#alarm "defh" {+180} {#SA ~[PARTY~] OrgrimBot: Defence Harmony Now Ready....;#beep}

It creates 2 alarms that count down, then alert me when I'm ready to use it again.
The Main trigger is in a folder in Party/Defh but the temporary triggers are being created in a folder called "PoL" and I usually have my PoL folder turned off alot.

Is there a way to make a certain folder the default folder to automaticly enter into when clicking one of the trigger/alias tabs? every time I click one of the tabs to make a new trigger, it automaticly puts me into the PoL folder first...

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank you in advance.
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:18 pm   

tack on a {className} to the end of them
Usually a new setting iscreated in the same class as the currently selected item, or inside of it, if that is a class.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:29 pm   

Thank you muchly, that worked, I added {Party|Buffs|defh} to the end, and it makes them open into the same folder as the main trigger itself.

Is there still a way to make a default folder for when making new triggers? when clicking on the trigger icon it still opens me into the "inactive" folder, then I just manually go back to the "main" folder to create stuff.

But that fixed my main problem... this is now just curiosity.... Thank you again Shalimar.
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:20 am   

you can use _nodef for the classname to force it to root, i think, but no default i am aware of
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: