Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Jocosa
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 pm   

Help needed with delete key. Not working.

Hi,

I'm using version 3.34 of Cmud, running Windows 7. I had the trial version, which was an older release and when I paid and registered I updated to the version I have now. In the trial version the delete key worked fine. Now it doesn't, at all. Not within a mud when I am typing stuff to send to the mud, not in the windows where I can see my triggers, etc. I have looked in all the settings to see if somehow I accidentally linked something to the delete button but I am not seeing anything. While backspace is handy for typos, it's not as simple as just hitting delete. And when I highlight a alias or trigger I no longer want I cannot just hit delete to kill it.

Help? Thanks!
shalimar
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:14 am   

Type #KEY on the command line to get a list of all your current macroes.

Are you sure they key is working in other programs? Maybe the keyboard is just bad.
Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 pm   

shalimar wrote:
Type #KEY on the command line to get a list of all your current macroes.

Are you sure they key is working in other programs? Maybe the keyboard is just bad.

That's a handy thing to know! And nope, delete or del or anything similar was not listed.

And positive it works everywhere but CMud. It even got used once in this post. Since my fingers flail all over the keyboard delete gets used a lot all over the internet and in email.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: