Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
adacan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 pm   

Need help

Been sitting at the check my status on my complaint or help needed for like 4 days now, i have [urchased zmud long long time ago and due to moving and my new provider i cant acess my email thatmy password was sent too and i dont remember it, and i need my licence key and cant get it and no one is responding to my messages on the help request page,, i really wanna get my zmud and no to hear Cmud is a free upgrade for whom bought after 2005 which i am included in that k just like to get my account opened so i can once again can use my client...my email is dwight04@telus.net
Taz
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:43 am   

Contact support@zuggsoft.com and provide as much information as you can from your original purchase. Please be patient in waiting for a reply, remember that Zugg Software is a small family business and take into account that there has been a death in the family recently.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 pm   

yea i understand just frustrating, been waiting for almost a week now so lol no worries though thanks for the heads up
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: