Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Araadan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm   

[3.34]The problem with one extra map window

Cmud loads at startup session, plus a map window. According to the package editor, this session is assigned one map (screen below).

If I close one of them sends a cmud errors as soon as the mouse will extend to the right of the layouts (where I have a map), or I'll use any functions is referring to the map

One of the errors:
Code:
exception number  : 12
exception class   : EDatabaseError
exception message : KindTbl: Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset.

ps. I have only one onload event and is solely responsible for the # histload.
Daern
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm   

Don't close the mapper by deleting the map object from the package editor, close it by going to file -> exit in the map window itself.
Araadan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:17 pm   

Blocked layout and turned off the "Auto-save layout" for each session offline, so as to minimize the errors associated with the map. Then I turned off all the redundant windows and objects and for each session of the newly enrolled layout.

It helped so much that it does not load additional maps already.

The problem still is that the two sessions use one map for at cmud handle pouring errors as soon invaded the mouse on the correct object from the map. ;]
Daern
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:43 pm   

Oh, you're trying to share a map between two sessions? You can create a new, shared package and put the map object in both of them. There are instructions to do this in a previous post: http://forums.zuggsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35746. Don't try to load two map objects at the same time, you'll get errors, as you've found out Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: