Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
chamenas
Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 am   

Layout still not Auto-Saving

So, that memleak issue I reported awhile back creeped into a completely new, fresh session with very few settings in it that would have been able to be corrupted or cause it from my end. Thus, I decided to be proactive and see if the issue was something in my installation and uninstalled my CMUD, its folder, and everything attached to it. I backed up the XMLs of the sessions I didn't want to lose and saved one of the packages, but that was about it.

Having done that, I created the sessions anew in the reinstall and went forward with reapplying my settings, when I noted something irksome... my layouts weren't saving. Despite the fact that I have "Use Layout" selected and "Auto-Save Layout" checked off in the Layout menu, it absolutely refuses to do an auto save of my layout. If I want to keep one, I have to manually select the Main window and manually go to "Save Layout".

I think some others have mentioned having this problem as well. Is there any way we can go about showing that this problem exists?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: