Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
vortis
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:00 pm   

Multistate Buttons - Did the behavior change in 3.33a?

I have been using multistate buttons for several years and I love them.

I recently installed 3.33a and started building my packages from scratch due to a lot of errors and issues that I believe were created when I tried adding packages into 3.33a that were created in 2.x

I was rebuilding my button menus and I realized that multistate buttons aren't behaving the way they used to.

What used to happen was I click a button and it brings up a list of options. For the sake of a visual example I'll use a multistate button called 'Bank'

BANK
Deposit All
Withdraw Alll
Open Account
Close Account

When I clicked on 'Deposit All' CMUD would run a simple script of sending a short list of commands to the MUD for the Deposit All button, which could be as simple as just ssending a 'deposit all' command to the MUD. Nothing complicated.

The button would remain titled 'BANK' on the toolbar and I could click it again for another command choice.

However, in 3.33a It is behaving differently. I click 'BANK' and it brings up the menu of substates as normal, but when I click 'Deposit All' it screws up. The 'Deposit All' script runs properly, but the button on the toolbar changes from 'BANK' to 'Deposit All' so when I am looking for my 'BANK' button on my toolbar, I don't see it because now it shows ujp with a different caption.

Every multistate button I make is behaving this way. I want to click 'BANK', make my button substate selection, and have the button caption remain as 'BANK' and not change to the last selected substate. It gets very confusing to look at my 6 multistate buttons and try to figure out which button is the one I am looking for when their caption changes everytime I click a choice. :(

Thanks for the assistance.
Rahab
Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm   

That is actually the way that a multistate button is supposed to work. It sounds like what you had previously was a button menu, not a multistate button.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:34 pm   

Yes, what you describe is how multistate buttons are intended to work.

To make your button menu selection temporary, assign a variable to the button (to keep track of the button state). Then at the end of your "Deposit All" script (and each of the other states) you can assign zero to the state variable to force the button back to it's original BANK state.
vortis
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:51 pm   

If that is the proper behavior for a multistate button, is there a better method of creating buttons that I press to select a submenu as it were?

Perhaps my question is better stated: What is the difference between a 'multistate button' and a 'button menu' and should I be using a button menu in 3.33a?
vortis
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:44 pm   

So I finished making all my buttons and everything and everything was working fine. I closed CMUD, and now everytime I try to launch CMUD, I get to the session menu and when I select my session I get:

Access violation at address 00DE714F in module 'cMUD.exe' Read of address 00000020

Nevermind I know what i did there. User error.
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:42 am   

Zugg,
I still think there is a bug somewhere in the multistate button. I too have reinstalled my Speech Type package the multistate button doesn't work. When I click on the state it doesn't change! This has happened many times to me and every time I have to delete my session and recreate it!!! This is getting very frustrating! I am almost tempted to use a different client. I have reported this problem many times and every time I report it. I get the same old answer your package is corrupted. Start over from scratch!! CMUD is very unstable when it comes this and with the layout too. I have noticed also after my layout gets messed up it messes up all of my packages.

Enough is enough!!!! Another complaint.... Where did all of the packages go in the library. I didn't see anything about clearing out the library. None of my packages are there.
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 am   

I see your packages in the package library...

Speech Types
Character Short Description

If you had more, not sure what happened with them. But, try 'get latest from library' if all else fails.
Rahab
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm   

Darmir, you have probably accidentally filtered your view of the Package Library. There are options on the left that allow you to filter by author, mud, and other things. Set all those options to All to see everything in the Library.

If you have a problem with the package that you download from the Package Library, there is probably a problem in that package itself, on the library. What you are describing now does not sound like a bug in Cmud. Multistate buttons are working fine in other packages. Does it work for a while and stop working? Or does it not work at all when you reload it from the Library? Please describe exactly what you are doing, and what happens.
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 pm   

Rahab wrote:
Darmir, you have probably accidentally filtered your view of the Package Library. There are options on the left that allow you to filter by author, mud, and other things. Set all those options to All to see everything in the Library.

The package library what exactly as you stated somehow it got filtered once I changed the filter again it worked.

Rahab wrote:

If you have a problem with the package that you download from the Package Library, there is probably a problem in that package itself, on the library. What you are describing now does not sound like a bug in Cmud. Multistate buttons are working fine in other packages. Does it work for a while and stop working? Or does it not work at all when you reload it from the Library? Please describe exactly what you are doing, and what happens.

When multistate buttons don't work is just like when anything in CMUD when the session gets corrupted. I noticed that when the session gets corrupted it usually has something to do with the layout or the mapper. When it is the mapper that happens when you are mapping and you get a duplicate room number. When that happens you get the window with the options to continue or shutdown the program. After I shutdown the program that is when the multistate button stops working. I only play one mud so I don't want to duplicate this on purpose because it takes me about an hour to fix it after it happens.
Any suggestions? Because like I said before the issue with corruption is very irritating and when I used mudconnector or much client I haven't ever had issues with file corruption.
Rahab
Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:33 pm   

That is very very strange. Corruption in the layout or the mapper has absolutely no effect on your packages. The layout and mapper information are held in completely different files, and any corruption in those files do not affect anything else.

A few questions:
1) What do you mean by "you get a duplicate room number"? I have not heard of any kind of corruption that has that result. I don't think anyone else has reported anything like that.
2) Are you saying that this happens when you get corruption in _either_ the layout or the mapper?
3) So, the multibutton works, then you get some kind of error which might be corruption, and the button stops working. Is this the only multibutton you have? If you have others, do they stop working, or is it just this one button?
4) What makes you think that this error is due to mapper or layout corruption?

Frankly, it still sounds to me like a problem in that package itself, a bug in your own code which is leading to an error, and causing your problems.
darmir
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:36 am   

Rahab wrote:
1) What do you mean by "you get a duplicate room number"? I have not heard of any kind of corruption that has that result. I don't think anyone else has reported anything like that.

What happens is sometimes I get duplicate RefNum or ObjID.

Rahab wrote:
2) Are you saying that this happens when you get corruption in _either_ the layout or the mapper?
It seems to happens when I get a corruption sometimes in the mapper and sometimes in the layout file

Rahab wrote:
3) So, the multibutton works, then you get some kind of error which might be corruption, and the button stops working. Is this the only multibutton you have? If you have others, do they stop working, or is it just this one button?
This is the only button I have.

Rahab wrote:
4) What makes you think that this error is due to mapper or layout corruption?
The reason I think it is one of those is that I haven't to recreate the button after the layout or mapper corruption happens.

Rahab wrote:
Frankly, it still sounds to me like a problem in that package itself, a bug in your own code which is leading to an error, and causing your problems.

If you think it could be my package then here is my xml for my package:
Code:

<module name="SpeechTypes" global="true">
  <uid>{0D738C53-4D1A-4F3D-854E-E0261D0AD71F}</uid>
  <event event="onLoad" priority="60" id="6">
    <value><![CDATA[#local $curwin
$curwin = %window
#if ( !@SpeechTypeGV/setup) {
  #MODULE %window
  #CLASS SpeechTypeGV
  #NEWVAR SpeechTypeGV/speech 1
  #NEWVAR SpeechTypeGV/st_intensity 3
  #NEWVAR SpeechTypeGV/setup 1
  #CLASS 0
  #MODULE 0
  temp = %session.GetClass("SpeechTypeGV")
// now set the Comment property
temp.comment = "This class is used for the Speech Type Package (DO NOT REMOVE)"
#unvar temp
  #PRINT {<color yellow>#################################</color>}
  #PRINT Speech Types Package has been installed for $curwin
  SpeechHelp
  #PRINT {<color yellow>#################################</color>}
  #PRINT {}
  }]]></value>
  </event>
  <class name="CommCmnd" keyword="CommCmnd" id="7">
    <notes>This class holds all of the triggers for communications that can use the speech impairments function.</notes>
    <trigger type="Command Input" priority="260" trigontrig="false" id="9">
      <pattern>^say (*)</pattern>
      <value>#local $input
$input = %1
#send @SpeechType(say,$input)
#noinput</value>
      <notes>This trigger is fired with the say command and calls the SpeechType function.</notes>
    </trigger>
    <trigger type="Command Input" priority="290" trigontrig="false" id="10">
      <pattern>^shout (*)</pattern>
      <value>#local $input
$input = %1
#send @SpeechType(shout,$input)
#noinput</value>
      <notes>This trigger is fired with the shout command and calls the SpeechType function.</notes>
    </trigger>
    <trigger type="Command Input" priority="280" trigontrig="false" id="11">
      <pattern>^talk (*)</pattern>
      <value>#local $input
$input = %1
#send @SpeechType(talk,$input)
#noinput</value>
      <notes>This trigger is fired with the talk command and calls the SpeechType function.</notes>
    </trigger>
    <trigger type="Command Input" priority="270" trigontrig="false" id="12">
      <pattern>^tell (*)</pattern>
      <value>#local $input
$input = %1
#send @SpeechType(tell,$input)
#noinput</value>
      <notes>This trigger is fired with the tell command and calls the SpeechType function.</notes>
    </trigger>
    <trigger type="Command Input" priority="320" trigontrig="false" id="13">
      <pattern>^whisper (*)</pattern>
      <value>#local $input
$input = %1
#send @SpeechType(whisper,$input)
#noinput</value>
      <notes>This trigger is fired with the whisper command and calls the SpeechType function.</notes>
    </trigger>
    <trigger type="Command Input" priority="300" trigontrig="false" id="14">
      <pattern>^yell (*)</pattern>
      <value>#local $input
$input = %1
#send @SpeechType(yell,$input)
#noinput</value>
      <notes>This trigger is fired with the yel command and calls the SpeechType function.</notes>
    </trigger>
    <trigger type="Command Input" priority="760" trigontrig="false" id="30">
      <pattern>^({@channel}) (*)</pattern>
      <value>#local $input $channel
$channel = %1
$input = %2
#send @SpeechType($channel,$input)
#noinput
</value>
      <notes>This trigger is fired with  any command listed in they channel variable  and calls the SpeechType function.</notes>
    </trigger>
  </class>
  <class name="Speech Function" id="15">
    <func name="SpeechType" id="16">
      <value><![CDATA[#local $matched $channel $input $person $sentence $emphasis $loopcount $word $punctuation
$channel = %1
$input = %params( 2)
$loopcount = 0
;Check to see if the channel is a member of the sayto list
#if (%ismember( $channel, @sayto)) {
;Assign person variable and remove person from input variable
  $person = %concat( %word( $input, 1), " ")
  $input = %remove( $person, $input)
  }
;Check for a space a beginning of input and remove
$input = %trim( $input)
;Next check for an emphasis
#if (%begins( $input, "(")) {
  #call %match( $input, "(~(*~))(*)", $emphasis, $sentence) 
;Remove space at beginning of sentence to prepare to change into string list
  $sentence = %trim( $sentence)
  } {$sentence = $input}

;Change sentence into string list
$sentence = %replace( $sentence, " ", "|")
;Check which speech to do.
#forall $sentence {
      #add $loopcount 1
  #switch     (@SpeechTypeGV/speech=2) {
    // Turn the sentence into stutter speech
    #if (%match( %i, %concat( "^({", @stutterlist, "})*"), $matched)) {#if (%random( 1, @SpeechTypeGV/st_intensity)=1) {
        //Need to change intensity of the stutter when it is a question or exclamation point at the end of the sentence
        $word = %concat( $matched, "-", $matched, "-", %i)       
        $sentence = %replaceitem( $word, $loopcount, $sentence)
        }}
    } (@SpeechTypeGV/speech=3) {
;Need to check for punctuation for Old English since checking again the full word not just part of it.
$punctuation = %null
#if (%match(%i,~(%p~),$punctuation)) {
  $word = %remove( $punctuation, %i)
 } { $word = %i }
    #if (%match( $word, %concat( "^({", %dbkeys(@OldEnglish), "})$"), $matched )) {
    $sentence = %replaceitem(@OldEnglish.$word$punctuation,$loopcount,$sentence)
}} (@SpeechTypeGV/speech=4) {
    // Turn the sentence into a lisp speech
    #if (%match( %i, %concat( "({", @lisplist, "})"), $matched)) {
      $word = %replace( %i, $matched, "th")
      $sentence = %replaceitem( $word, $loopcount, $sentence)
      }
    }
  }
;Replace pipe symbols with space to display remaining input
$sentence = %expandlist( $sentence, " ")
;********* Display the finished output ***********************
#if (($channel =~ "shout" || $channel =~ "yell") && ($emphasis)) {
  #print <color red>You can't use emphasis with shout</color>
  #return {$channel $sentence}
  }
{#return {$channel $person %quote( $emphasis) $sentence}}]]></value>
    </func>
  </class>
  <class name="Global Variables" id="18">
    <var name="channel" type="StringList" id="20">
      <value>esay|gossip|say|shout|sing|talk|tell|whisper|yell|etalk</value>
      <json>["esay","gossip","say","shout","sing","talk","tell","whisper","yell","etalk"]</json>
      <notes>This variable holds all communication commands for RP purposes. DON'T PUT IN COMMUNCAITON COMMANDS THAT YOU DON'T WANT PARSED.</notes>
    </var>
    <var name="sayto" type="StringList" id="22">
      <value>tell|whisper</value>
      <json>["tell","whisper"]</json>
      <notes>This variable is for channels the have a target.
> tell [target] [message]</notes>
    </var>
  </class>
  <class name="Stuttering" id="25">
    <notes>1) Stutter more on certain behaviors.
2) Use Hot Keys to make stuttering more.
3) Fix when you use punctuation like ! and ? for SOI. Those change the output.</notes>
    <alias name="stu" parsearg="false" id="24">
      <value>#local $channel, $input
$channel = %1
$input = %params( 2)
#variable SpeechTypeGV/speech 2
#class CommCmnd 0
#send @SpeechType($channel,$input)</value>
      <notes>Alias used to create stutter speech type</notes>
    </alias>
    <alias name="StutterTimeIntensity" id="27">
      <value>#VARIABLE SpeechTypeGV/st_intensity %1</value>
      <notes>This alias is used to delay the time of the stutter. The higher the number the less the character will stutter.</notes>
    </alias>
    <var name="stutterlist" type="StringList" id="28">
      <value>th|ch|st|tr|bl|br|bl|sp|sc|t|h|g|i|c|l|j|y|d|an|w|f|a|s</value>
      <json>["th","ch","st","tr","bl","br","bl","sp","sc","t","h","g","i","c","l","j","y","d","an","w","f","a","s"]</json>
      <notes>This is the list of letters that the character will stutter on.</notes>
    </var>
  </class>
  <class name="Old English" id="36">
    <alias name="ole" id="37">
$channel = %1
$input = %params( 2)
#variable SpeechTypeGV/speech 3
#class CommCmnd 0
      <notes>Alias used to create Old English speech</notes>
    </alias>
    <var name="OldEnglish" type="Record" id="38">
      <value>asked=besought|above=onuppan|a lot=overmany|you=thou|has=hath|had=hath|ask=beseech|are=art|from where=whence|to know=wit|to grow=wax|to give=bequeath|plentiful=fullsome|apprentice=proby|nothing=naught|to linger=tarry|yours=thine|horrible=pudh|do=dost|to where=whither|years ago=yore|friend=fere|from now on=henceforth|there=thither|your=thy|will=shalt|sell=syllan|rich=fullsome|pull=draught|none=nary|lake=mere|knew=wist|here=hither|have=hath|fork=pece|does=dost|dare=durst|I pray thee=prithee|to think=trow|coming=cometh|comes=cometh|you're=thou art|to become=wax|companion=fere|between=betwixt|request=beseech</value>
      <json>{"asked":"besought","above":"onuppan","a lot":"overmany","you":"thou","has":"hath","had":"hath","ask":"beseech","are":"art","from where":"whence","to know":"wit","to grow":"wax","to give":"bequeath","plentiful":"fullsome","apprentice":"proby","nothing":"naught","to linger":"tarry","yours":"thine","horrible":"pudh","do":"dost","to where":"whither","years ago":"yore","friend":"fere","from now on":"henceforth","there":"thither","your":"thy","will":"shalt","sell":"syllan","rich":"fullsome","pull":"draught","none":"nary","lake":"mere","knew":"wist","here":"hither","have":"hath","fork":"pece","does":"dost","dare":"durst","I pray thee":"prithee","to think":"trow","coming":"cometh","comes":"cometh","you're":"thou art","to become":"wax","companion":"fere","between":"betwixt","request":"beseech"}</json>
      <notes>The keys are the words to be changed from in the value field.
Script still needs to figure out keys with more than  one word.</notes>
    </var>
  </class>
  <class name="Lisp" id="39">
    <alias name="lisp" id="40">
$channel = %1
$input = %params( 2)
#variable SpeechTypeGV/speech 4
#class CommCmnd 0
      <notes>Alias used to create a lisp speech</notes>
    </alias>
    <var name="lisplist" type="StringList" id="41">
      <value>s|z|sh|ch|j</value>
      <json>["s","z","sh","ch","j"]</json>
      <notes>The values in this string list variable are converted to the "th" sound to create a lisp speech.</notes>
    </var>
  </class>
  <class name="Help Files" id="42">
    <notes>General Help files</notes>
    <alias name="LispHelp" id="43">
      <value><![CDATA[#CLR
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color DarkCyan>Alias: lisp</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>This alias is used to make your character have a lisp. See more information below.</color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>Usage: lisp <channel> <person></color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>The lisp alias allows your character to speak to other</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>characters with a lisp. This alias also supports</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>changing of one's voice string on the fly</color>}
#PRINT {<color green>(for muds that support voice strings)</color><color white>.In order to do this,</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>specify your new temporary voice string in parenthases at</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>the beginning of your statement;</color> }
#PRINT {<color white>you may use both * and (tilde) tokens to reference objects and mobiles, respectively.</color> }
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>> lisp say (lifts *tankard, nodding to [tilde]kieran) Thanks!</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>outputs: lisp (lifts *tankard, nodding to [tilde]kieran) Thankth!</color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>> stu tell kieran (lifting a brow) You want how much?</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>outputs: tell kieran (lifting a brow) You want how muth?</color>}
#PRINT {}
#MXP {<color DarkCyan>Related Topic:</color> <send 'SpeechHelp'><color cyan>SpeechHelp</color></send>}
]]></value>
      <notes>Lisp Speech helpfile</notes>
    </alias>
    <alias name="OleHelp" id="44">
      <value><![CDATA[#CLR
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color DarkCyan>Alias: ole</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>This alias is used to make your character speak in Old English. See more information below.</color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>Usage: ole <channel> <person></color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>The Old Enlish alias allows your character to speak to other</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>characters in Old English style speech. This alias also</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>supports changing of one's voice string on the fly</color>}
#PRINT {<color green>(for muds that support voice strings)</color><color white>.In order to do this,</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>specify your new temporary voice string in parenthases at</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>the beginning of your statement;</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>you may use both * and (tilde) tokens to reference objects and mobiles, respectively.</color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>> ole say (lifts *tankard, nodding to [tilde]kieran) Thank you my companion.</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>outputs: say (lifts *tankard, nodding to [tilde]kieran) Thank thou my fere.</color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>> ole tell kieran (lifting a brow) Are you coming?</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>outputs: tell kieran (lifting a brow) Art thou cometh?</color>}
#PRINT {}
#MXP {<color DarkCyan>Related Topic:</color> <send 'SpeechHelp'><color cyan>SpeechHelp</color></send>} ]]></value>
      <notes>Old English Speech helpfile</notes>
    </alias>
    <alias name="SpeechHelp" id="45">
      <value><![CDATA[#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color red><b>This Package was created for Roleplay purposes for speech types.</b></color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>You can choose different speech types by selecting from the speech button.</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>Once selected just type as you would for your mud and it should produce</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>the speech type you want.</color>}
#PRINT {}
#MXP {<color white>See</color> <send 'StuHelp'><color cyan>StuHelp</color></send><color white> for stutter alias help}
#PRINT {}
#MXP {<color white>See</color> <send 'OleHelp'><color cyan>OleHelp</color></send> <color white>for Old English alias help</color>}
#PRINT {}
#MXP {<color white>See</color> <send 'LispHelp'><color cyan>LispHelp</color></send> <color white>for lisp alias help</color>}
]]></value>
      <notes>General helpfile</notes>
    </alias>
    <alias name="StuHelp" id="46">
      <value><![CDATA[#CLR
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color DarkCyan>Alias: stu</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>This alias is used to make your character stutter. See more information below.</color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>Usage: stu <channel> <person></color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>The stutter alias allows your character to speak to other</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>characters with a stutter. This alias also supports</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>changing of one's voice string on the fly</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>the beginning of your statement;</color> }
#PRINT {<color white>you may use both * and (tilde) tokens to reference objects and mobiles, respectively.</color> }
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>> stu say (lifts *tankard, nodding to [tilde]kieran) Thanks!</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>outputs: say (lifts *tankard, nodding to [tilde]kieran) Th-Th-Thanks!</color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color white>> stu tell kieran (lifting a brow) You want how much?</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>outputs: tell kieran (lifting a brow) Y-Y-You want how m-m-m-much?</color>}
#PRINT {}
#PRINT {<color DarkCyan>Related Alias: StutterTimeIntensity</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>This alias is used to delay the time of your stutter. The higher the number the less your character will stutter.</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>Usage: StuterTimeIntensity 3</color>}
#PRINT {Currently set to: @}
#PRINT {}
#MXP {<color DarkCyan>Related Topic:</color> <send 'SpeechHelp'><color cyan>SpeechHelp</color></send>}
]]></value>
      <notes>Stutter speech helpfile</notes>
    </alias>
    <alias name="VHistory" id="47">
      <value><![CDATA[#PRINT {<color yellow>-------- Version History ----------</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.2.7</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Fixed issues with v3.2.6. Added changes back in</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Added Version History Help file</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.2.6</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Backed out changes from vesion3.2.5</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.2.5</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Modified package to be able to save setting in the mud session versus in the package. This mean you can have the package loaded to multiple mud session and they don't get confused!</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Added version history helpfile.</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.2.4</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Fixed package from previous upload. All classes were messed up.</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.2.3</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Fixed an issue with stu alias not setting speech variable</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Combined command triggers into one trigger with a new variable called channel</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Added notes to variables, functions, triggers and button</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.2.2</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Fixed matching issue with Old English speech type to be more specific</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.2.1</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Fixed SpeechType function to parse correctly</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Updated help files</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.2</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Created Speech Type function which replaced the alias, this makes it easier to add more speech types</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Added Old English Speech Type</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Updated help files</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Added Lisp Speech Type</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Added triggers to parse words from command line instead of using the speech type alias</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Created a button which you can change the speech type from.</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v3.1</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Rewrite of package to use the latest functionality of v3 of CMUD.</color>}
#PRINT {<color cyan>v2.0</color>}
#PRINT {<color white>- Total rewrite of stutter script from zMUD.</color>}]]></value>
    </alias>
  </class>
  <button type="Multistate" variable="@SpeechTypeGV/speech" autosize="false" width="86" height="24" autopos="false" left="-2" top="-1" toolbar="2" priority="630" id="48">
    <caption>Command</caption>
    <button id="53">
      <caption>Command</caption>
      <value>#class CommCmnd 0</value>
    </button>
    <button id="54">
      <caption>Stutter</caption>
      <value>#class CommCmnd 1</value>
    </button>
    <button id="55">
      <caption>Old English</caption>
    </button>
    <button id="56">
      <caption>Lisp</caption>
    </button>
  </button>
</module>
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: