Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:32 pm   

v3.27 RC1 !

What does RC1 mean? It means "Release Candidate #1". That's right, we are getting very close to the Public Release.

That means I will only be fixing major problems at this point. Well, ok, it you give me a quick and easy way to reproduce some other problem that is easy to fix, then I might do that to. But I'm done making major changes that can have lots of side effects and potentially cause more bugs. And this version is "feature frozen" which means no more commands, functions, features, etc.

Please do as much testing as you can over the weekend. Next week I will finish updating the documentation. I'll fix as many reported problems as possible with a planned Public release next Friday.

Good luck with the testing! Remember to report bugs in a NEW POST.

(The other reason this isn't a Public Version is because v3.27 is too close looking to v2.37 and it would confuse some people)
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:26 am   

I just took a quick look at the Version History for the 3.x lines. We've come a long away from Nov, 2008. This likely the best (and most feature rich) Zuggsoft product to date, and hands down the the best damned MUD/SSH/Telnet client out there (but I admit I am biased).

Take a bow Zugg, this is great work.

A credit to your company and your products is that I am much more passionate about CMUD than MUDding. At some point I'll finish my libraries and get back to MUDding.
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:41 am   

Thanks Tech, you made my night Very Happy
oldguy2
Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 am   

I agree. I tell everyone they should get Cmud.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: