Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:33 am   

About v3.26

This version should fix more GMCP problems. I did some extensive testing on both IRE and Aardwolf this week with both new maps and with existing maps. It should be working pretty well.

NOTE: To load the new VNum data from the MUD into an existing map, the best way I found is to go into Map mode and then set your Speedwalking mode to SAFE. As you speedwalk around the MUD, each room along the path will get its vNum loaded from the MUDs GMCP data. This will not work in either Fast or Slow mode...only in Safe mode.

Keep reporting bugs (in NEW POSTS). But this is getting pretty close to Public status. I was able to play Aardwolf a lot without any problems and the new GMCP stuff is working really well for me here. Next week I'll probably start updating the help files with documentation of the v3.x features.

No new features will be added to v3 at this point, and I'm going to focus only on critical bugs right now. I really need to get this public version released.
dbosst
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:30 am   

Please note as in the version history, in 3.26 Zugg has changed %db(@dbvariable, index) so that it no longer works that way.. you can now use %item(@dbvariable, index) instead that way you can have keys that are numbers without it being confusing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: