Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Caman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 pm   

Bug?

I looked through the forums and FAQ. I have not seen anyone post this problem yet. I am using Cmud Beta and I love it :).
I updated to the newest one last night and got a new serial. This installation of Cmud will not accept my registration.
I run full admin rights and so forth. I did not have this problem on the older version of the beta.

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
6GB OCZ PLatinum triple Channel pc18000
Intel i7 920 Quad 2.6grtz
Asus P6T-Deluxe
Sapphire 4870x2
3 x WD Black Caviar 750GB Raid 0
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:50 pm   

We cannot solve license problems on a public forum like this. You need to send us your reg info to support@zuggsoft.com for us to help you via email.

The most common issue is to make sure you purchased the proper key for the proper version of CMUD. If you are using regular CMUD, then make sure you didn't buy a v3 PRO license. And if you are using CMUDPRO, be sure you didn't just buy a regular v3 CMUD code. CMUD and CMUDPRO use different licenses.

Also, make sure you actually got a new v3 license key from the store and didn't just retrieve your old v2 key. As mentioned in the sticky post at the top of the forum, you need a v3 key to use the new beta.
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 pm   

Keep in mind when in the store, you'll see CMUD, CMUD Pro (and depending on your screen resolution, those will take up the first page). You'll need to scroll down to actually see CMUD v3 license. That's what you need to buy.

Charneus
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: