Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 pm   

v3.25 uploaded

Mostly fixed more bugs with the mapper vNum and GMCP. Let me know if it's properly saving the new vNum values as you walk around the MUD in Map mode now.

I also added the useful suggestion of coloring rooms that don't have a "real" vNum set yet so you can see where you need to explorer. It's in the Map Properties/Appearance tab.
Fizban1216
Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:32 am   

I've tried at least a dozen times to download 3.25 and every time I try to install it fails. Not sure if it's an issue with my computer or the version itself though, will try on another computer.

EDIT: Worked first try on another computer, seems to just be an issue with my laptop, not sure if the problem is with installing or downloading though, will try to put the Installer I downloaded on this computer onto a flash drive and transfer it to that one to find out.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:39 am   

I've re-uploaded the files in case there was a problem. You might also try clearing your browser cache as that can sometimes cause a problem (once corrupted, the browser keeps using the cached corrupted file data).
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: