Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Ognog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 pm   

[3.22] #NOOP not expanding arguments any more? & Editor behaving differently?

Some things I've noticed :

I use #NOOP to call %btncol but the button colour now only changes if I use #CALL instead.
Does #NOOP no longer expand arguments?

Also,

When I edit a journal in Achaea, it no longer opens a new editor tab, and send and close no longer issues *save to the MUD. What's changed?
Also if I send text with and asterisk at the start of the line then the MUD now interprets this as an invalid command - not sure if the change is in the MUD server or CMUD.

I've also been getting "Argument still on stack" errors crashing CMUD.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm   

Correct. #NOOP was changed to actually be "No Operation". It no longer expands arguments. You must use #CALL instead.

The issue with the journal in Achaea is related to the new GMCP support. IRE MUDs do not support GMCP and ATCP at the same time and ATCP is used to open the editor. So you need to go into your Preferences and turn off the GMCP option and then restart CMUD.

For "Argument still on stack" errors, that indicates a problem in one of your scripts. You'll need to use the Script Debugger window to determine what trigger or script is causing the error and then try to determine what part of the script is wrong. Please post about that problem in a separate forum post since it doesn't have anything to do with the title of this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: