Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
rakasha681

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:36 am   

Going back to 2.37?

I was using the beta for a while, but wanted to switch back to the stable release. When i try to load up the packages i was using in the beta, i get an error, "Limegreen is not a valid integer value." Any way to fix that, or are the packages i was using in the beta now only usable in the beta?
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:38 am   

If it's not an sqlite dll issue (beta now uses v3 while I believe 2.37 uses v2) it might just be a fixed-in-the-beta bug. Does your session open and can you view your packages in the package editor without problem? Do other values work, either integer values or other words?

If this error prevents the use of your session or causes your package to not retain its value, then there's nothing you can do but start over if you did not make a backup of your public-version data. Consider it a lesson learned and next time make a backup before upgrading.
MASTER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:39 am   

That's the normal error that you get when you run 2.37 after using the 3.x beta. The older 2.37 version doesn't know how to read color names. You can just click the Continue Application button to get around it. I also believe you can eliminate the error by deleting the STYLES.INI file in your CMUD Data Files directory to let v2.37 create a new version that doesn't contain color names.

Your actual package files should be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: