Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Fizgar
Magician

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 pm   

speedwalks not working

Version 3.12

My speedwalks have quit working. the movement character "." is enabled in prefrences but when i try to use a speedwalk cmud's not accepting the "." it just sends whaever follows to the gossip channel. I'm sure one thing has nothing to do with the other but I purchased my license last night and registered the program. but didn't restart right away. Woke up this morning rebooted the pc and the problem appeared. I remember having this problem years ago with zmud but have no clue what was causing it or what I did to fix it. any suggestions?

Mike
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:23 am   

Look for a command-input trigger. CMud does not have any way to turn ".path" into "gossip .path" unless a trigger was made.
Magician

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 am   

"." is the gossip channel shortcut. So if i type .river and the river speedwakl is .4s, 4s is sent to the gossip channel. or if i just make an alias "river" and it sends .4s when entered, 4s is sent to the gossip channel. This is a very small package on a new mud. cmud's simply not recognizing the "." as a movement character. Like I said "." is enabled and it was working but stopped all of the sudden. I don't see anything that has changed that would have caused this so i figured I'd ask for suggestions.
CMUD 3.34
Fizgar
Magician

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:45 am   

sorry to spam the board I just created a new session and everything is working again.
CMUD 3.34
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: