Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Maxric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:58 am   

Font size

I'm going to start getting int o MUDS again and zmud was recommended as a client to use so I downloaded the trial to check it out, I've poked around a bit so far but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the display font size of the text of the mud itself.

Sorry if this is a pretty basic question, I've googled it and searched these forums(and I still am) but still no go, so if anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:07 am   

Well, just to let you know, there is absolutely no further development happening with zmud. If you want to keep your client modern and able to access newer/upcoming features (ie, a better mapper, an SQL-based database module,etc), you should check out CMud.

If you've already bought a copy of ZMud and want to switch over to CMud, get an email off to sales.zuggsoft.com or support.zuggsoft.com to get a refund and/or a new license for cmud (you might be told to use the zuggstore to buy cmud.)

Now, with all that out of the way, all the broad fonts categories that you can change in ZMud can be found in the Fonts Preferences. If you want to change specific parts of text rather than whole categories, you may want to check out the MXP spec. Not sure if MXP has a font tag like HTML and other markup languages do, but it would be the only other place in ZMud to do it. I believe you can reach the MXP spec page on this site by choosing the ZMud Support link in the Support menu at the top of the website.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 pm   

Oh yeah I meant cmud, i'll check that out when i'm home
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: