Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Ralph1971
Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 pm   

prompt

I am having an issue with the MUD Prompt setting in the Preferences section of zMUd 7.21...
I have it set in there that my text that the MUD prompt starts with is <, and the variables to load are currhp and maxhp. On my magic using classes, I also have currmana and maxmana.
The problem is, for some reason, when I shut down the characters, close thier windows, and reload them, the currhp and maxhp are copied within that GUI box so that I'll have anywhere from 1 set of each, to as many as 10-11 (most I've counted). That goes for any and all of my classes. The magic using classes get the hp variables copied several times, but not the mana variables.
I use inherited files (magic.mud and nonmagic.mud) as well as individual setting files, but that shouldn't have anything to do with the preferences, should it?
Stowslee
Wanderer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:01 am   

I never used the prompt settings. I always made my full prompt a trigger, seemed much easier to me that way. And also allows me in the game to run scripts off the prompt which is essential for me. If you have the entire prompt I am sure I or someone else here could come up with a trigger for you that would do what you're asking for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: