Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
groundzero2010
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:14 am   

Windows

I was playing two characters, a tell window, and a practice window were both up. (4 windows) Tell, and practice windows were tabbed together, and the chacter windows were tiled seperatly next to each other at the bottom. I logged in a 3rd character and logged out the 3rd character, and hit close window when it prompted to reconnect or disconnect. I then closed Cmud and re-opened it, and tried connected with both of the original characters and only a tell and practice window pop up. no character windows. This has happened before several times and i reloaded them from old zmud player files but thats getting to be more of a hassle.
groundzero2010
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am   

For some reason its turning off the character window and not the tell window. If I go under settings and click on the character window theres a box that i check "Window is Visible" and the player screen pops up. What gives? What am I doing wrong with the tell and practice window?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: