Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Lysit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:09 pm   

Cmud to Cmud Pro

I've recently starting running my own file server for backups/downloading/music etc. and largely administer it via putty (SSH). However its someone limited.
Its come to my attention that cmud pro has SSH support, whilst this would be a good solution I already own a copy of cmud, and don't really want to shell out the full price. Is there any upgrade package for those of us who own cmud to cmud pro, just paying the price difference?
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm   

Yep. Click the Purchase button at the top of the web page and log into your Store account (use the Recover password option if you forgot your store account). Once you are logged in, you can add CMUDPro to your cart and if you already own CMUD, you will see a discounted price of only $9.95.

The CMUDPro license also works with the new TeSSH product, which is basically CMUDPro with the MUD-specific stuff removed (mapper, etc) for using in a business environment. So the same license works with both products depending upon what you need. The SSH support in CMUDPro/TeSSH and competing directly with Putty is very high on my priority list right now, so you'll get good support from me on any problems you encounter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: