<value>#GAGSPACE</value>
    <trigger type="Within Lines" param="1">
      <pattern>(*)</pattern>
      <value>#SUB {%1 %ansi(high, yellow) *BONUS!*}</value>
    </trigger>
  </trigger>
</cmud>

Code:
Your magic is blessed with the luck of Radience!
Radience lends a hand to aid you.

or any similar spell

Whenever this is enabled, and fires, cMUD freezes and doesnt respond. I dont know why. On glancing, this code seems fine?..
charneus
Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:10 am   

I think it's being thrown into a loop because of the (*) bit. Try using #SAYADD to add the bonus part.

Charneus
Ithilion
Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:39 pm   

Fixed using another method, btw, thanks Charn, but I'm wondering if it's a bug or not.. -shrug-
ennye
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 am   

Since new beta I encounter random freezes (rare, like one freeze any 5 hour session) in unknown situations. No easy way to track it. No changes in scripts/map made since beta. No freezes/crashes in 2.x at all.

"Freeze" i mean cmud lockup, no cpu overload, process dead.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm   

ennye: Do you have the settings window open when it hangs? Is the mapper open? Are you using mapper room scripts?

You can leave the Script Debugger window open and it might show you what exact trigger or script is being executed when it hangs. You can turn on the message in the debugger window to show all script executions. This will slow down your MUD session a bit, but it's about the only way to track down something that sporadic. Without more information on what you are doing when it hangs or what script is being executed, there is no way for me to do anything about this.
ennye
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 am   

1) Its really random. 2 freezes today (in 4 hours time). No such situations in previous versions.
1st during play, only session window open and mapper docked.
2nd time during map creation (keboard creation), map undocked, debug window open ( i was on session - iddle), nothing fired in dbg window(no script issues?).

Have to kill the process, and start cmud over. I got win vista x64 on intel quad cpu if it matters.

2) Small thing even since cmud 2.x - keboard creation not working when mapper docked.

3) I noticed another problems with %ansi color mapping...
#say %ansi(black,yellow)TestTEST ==> works as black,black.
#say %ansi(black,white)TestTEST ==> works as black,black.

4) Refresh problems with undocked mapper window (docked works better in 3.x, no such problems).
When i make map window smaller, no slidebars, they stay in enlarged position, the same after window enlarging.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:39 pm   

1) Not sure what to suggest on that. The only way for CMUD to freeze is if a script is running, but your debug window showed that nothing was running. You might use the #THREAD command to see if you have any other scripts running in the background. It's also possible it's an x64 issue, so be sure you have all of the latest Windows Updates from Microsoft.

2) Keyboard creation just requires that the map window has the keyboard focus. It sounds like your command line still might have keyboard focus instead of the map. But I'll look into it.

3) I thought this was fixed in the last beta version, but the problem still seems to exist. Not sure how this problem re-appeared, but I've added it back to the bug list.

4) I fixed a similar problem with resizing the docked mapper, so I'll take a look at the undocked mapper and add that to the bug list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: