Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
hookeminmorgantown

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:02 pm   

I need help

Okay, i have version 5.55 and when i install, i get the ZMUD.DAT is missing. Im running on windows XP, and i tried going into properties and changing the compatibility to ever single different ones (windows 95, windows 98/me, windows NT/4.0 service pack , windows 2000). I also tried just downloading the 7.21 and upgrading but my key code won't work....

here is what im running.....windows xp version 5.1 (build 2600.xpsp_sp2_qfe.080814-1242 : Service pack 2)
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:49 pm   

Your 5.55 license won't work for 7.21 because it uses a different license system. Log into the Zuggsoft store using the email you used when you bought the software - if you can't remember the password, you can request it. If you can't remember or don't have access to the email address you used, email support@zuggsoft.com with as much info about the order as you can - your name, postal address (which may have been attached), the date or as close as you can get on which you purchased it, the payment method you used, and so on. Chiara will get back to you.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: