Joined: 18 Oct 2000
Location: Atlanta, USA
|Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:00 pm
[1.30] Bug with zMUDLink Object
|I've had trouble accessing the zMUDLink Object with from zMapper. I tried in zMUD, CMUDPro 2.37 and 3.03a. That considered I believe the bug is located in zMapper itself and not in zMUD or CMUD. The specific error I see is
|Access violation at address 00984F47 in module 'cMUDPro.exe'.
Read of address 00000000.
Here's the test code I ran. It was run against different maps.
|#show %zmap is yes
#VAR zMapper %map
#var room @zMapper.GetRoom(1)
#echo Current Room ID:@zMapper.CurRoomID
#echo Current Room -- KindID:@room.KindID Name:@room.Name NumLinks:@room.NumLinks
//#var link @room.LinkNum(1)
#VAR link %comget( Room , "LinkNum", "1")
#echo @link @link.ToID @link.ID
#echo %comget( Link, "ToID")